Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Alaska: Explorer of the Sea - Day 6 - Sea Day

Day six was another sea day. Almost every day we went to the Sapphire Dinning Room for breakfast. They're able to make gluten-free french toast, which was fabulous. The bread they use is so soft and makes the best french toast. Like usual, we hit up morning trivia after breakfast. Then after checking out some of the time-lapses my dad made I went to the towel folding demonstration. After lunch, there was charades with Jacob. I also went around to take some glamour shots of the Explorer.



Love all the lines and elegance of cruise ships.

A proper shot of our favorite hangout.

The fam in front of the Crown & Kettle Pub

Three of us went and played shuffled board on deck 4 with Sylvia. I'd never played before, but I walked away with a bronze metal! Not bad for a rookie.

For dinner I got the turkey, which has a side of potatoes and veggies.

All the waiters did a parade. In the middle you'll see Gionni, our head waiter, who always made sure we had plenty of food that fit our allergy requirements.

Who doesn't love towel animals?!

Yup, you're right! We went to Schooner Bar again! Shocking, I know.

I told you David has lots of props.

No comments:

Post a Comment